Monday, June 26, 2006

Bangalore - My Passion

Have you ever realized that you actually do not care too much about something you love the most when that "something" is always with you. I am talking of everything.... You would know how much you love the people(your parents, siblings and friends) when you miss them the most. Its the same with the city you grew up or lived in. I started missing my city "Bengaluru" the most only when I had to leave the city seeking greener pastures abroad.

I miss my parents, sister, cousins and many of my friends all the time and so my dear Bengaluru.

The only way I thought I would be connected with the City is keep me updated on all the happenings in the city. So like my "good old days" in Bangalore, although my day doesn't start with Deccan Herald and Times of India, I ge to read them before my people wake up in Bangalore. I am talking of the Internet edition. I thought I should share the good things of Bangalore to everyone and also let the world know of this beautiful city. Thus DiscoverBangalore.com was born in November of 2003 after a stint of about 18 months with tripod as visitbangalore.tripod.com.

DiscoverBangalore.com has come a long way with over half a million hits a month and well appreciated by majority of my visitors.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

kgudi resort is one of my fav holiday place which me and my family like to visit every summer I vist with my family and friendsi like the Wildlife Safari
Over there

11:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kgudi resort is one of my fav holiday place which me and my family like to visit every summer I vist with my family and friendsi like the Wildlife Safari
Over there

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home